Geef een locatie op zodat we voor u de dichtsbijzijnde vacatures kunnen weergeven.
Project Engineer FillingPuurs
Project Engineer Filling
Project Engineer Filling - Puurs
We are looking for a Project Engineer Filling with experience in project management related to specific technology (CIP/SIP systems and isolator technology), equipment or process installation (installation, testing, verification and validation of equipment) for a project for our client in the pharmaceutical industry in Puurs. Shift work and weekend work will be required.
What are your responsibilities as a Project Engineer Filling
· Provides technical input in the project team for own discipline. Has technical and operational knowledge and expertise. Knows how the installation or system functions and knows the internal requirements (operational/technical/compliance).
· Defines and documents the technical specs (Engineering Design Specification or technical spec, P&ID’s, electrical diagrams) and reviews with the relevant Subject Matter Expert.
· Follows the engineering standards and aligns with the lead engineer during design, construction and implementation.
· Follows up the construction, implementation and functioning of the equipment to guarantee the installation is according to spec.
· Guarantees good Project Management practices and tools (schedule, budget control, issues, decisions, reporting, stakeholder management, …) for own equipment/installation/scope.
· Keeps oversight of the contractor company that will build, install or test the equipment.
· Is responsible for transfer to operations of own equipment, delivering all project documentation and close out of the project. Follows start up results to guarantee that the project deliverables were achieved.
· Assures correct documentation of construction and verification/validation on the engineering project folder.
· Is responsible for defining and executing the engineering tests, verification and validation of own equipment. Defines the validation approach, creates test protocols for engineering tests, creates verification and validation documents, executes tests, coordinates SME and system owner approvals. PE is responsible to solve and document deviations and actions (CAPA’s, risk assessments, CGMP review, new document versions).
What do we expect from a Project Engineer Filling
Why choose Enginity?Enginity NV is a young, and fast growing company within the Cronos Group. We focus on Engineering, Innovation and improvement projects related to industry 4.0. We work as a strategic partner for our customers in industry and manufacturing to complete their project team. Our engineers shape and transform projects to their benefit.
Within Enginity you will have the opportunity to participate in challenging projects and will be guided on the basis of a personal development plan. In addition, we will look at training sessions together to refine your soft and hard skills. In addition, we offer an open-ended contract based on a gross salary supplemented by a number of extra-legal benefits and a company car, including a fuel card.
Maak kennis met enkele van je toekomstige collega’s
De stappen van
Deze website maakt gebruik van cookies om ervoor te zorgen dat u de beste surfervaring op onze website krijgt. Meer info✕