Geef een locatie op zodat we voor u de dichtsbijzijnde vacatures kunnen weergeven.
Strategic Program ManagerLummen
Strategic Program Manager
Strategic Program Manager - Limburg
We are looking for a Strategic Program Manager for our client in the automotive industry in Limburg , to structure, optimize and manage new business processes and coordinate all global projects on a worldwide scope.
What are your responsibilities as a Strategic Program Manager
You are responsible for the organization and implementation of processes in the factories around the globe. You have an overview of all the running global projects to ensure a structured, standardized way of working. You are responsible for time and delivery of these projects.
- Improve and manage processes with key stakeholders in the organization.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of all global projects (time, budget, quality, etc.).
- Develop coordination amongst projects, programs and portfolio.
- Ensure quality (data, standard documents…)
What do we expect from a Program Manager
- Education - Master’s in engineering
- Experience - 5 to 7 years of experience as a Project / Program Manager. Experience in operations management in an automotive environment.
- Knowledge - Knowledge of German/Dutch is an asset and good in English. Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Access, MS Project and PowerPoint.
- Skills - Organizing resources efficiently and effectively. Motivate and empower people. Take initiative and drive for results. Able to adapt in a continuous changing environment. Analytical, financial and cost aware.
Our client offers
A unique R&D environment, an interesting remuneration package with multiple additional benefits, flexible working hours and a considerable number of holidays.
Maak kennis met enkele van je toekomstige collega’s
De stappen van
Deze website maakt gebruik van cookies om ervoor te zorgen dat u de beste surfervaring op onze website krijgt. Meer info✕