Geef een locatie op zodat we voor u de dichtsbijzijnde vacatures kunnen weergeven.
Specialist Packaging & Quality
Specialist Packaging & Quality
Specialist Packaging & Quality (Logistics) – Limburg
We are looking for a Specialist Packaging & Quality with commercial feeling and knowledge of packaging materials for a project for our client in logistics.
What are your responsibilities as a Specialist Packaging & Quality (Logistics)
Realise fast breakthrough in packaging concepts generating most efficient & lowest cost logistics operations. Lead pro-active development actions that enhance performance of suppliers, establishing sustainable processes that eleminate abnormalities without supply interruption.
- On time availability of packaging agreements with your suppliers for service parts & accessories.
- On time availability of inspection agreements with your suppliers for service parts & accessories.
- Act as problem solver in case of non-conformities : from raising quality problem reports to supplier, including firm follow up, thru to assessing & monitoring sustainable production processes.
- Coordinate our satellite P&Q activities in Turkey (incl 2 to 3 visits per year).
- Drive Kaizen in packaging & quality with supplier in a X-functional context to realise cost and environmental targets and contribute to smooth and efficient logistic processes.
- Periodical visits to suppliers (EU + TK) in the light of quality improvement and cost Kaizen.
- Become expert in at least 1 niche (packaging, quality, IT systems, Kaizen, project planning, environmental innovation, ….)
What do we expect from a Specialist Packaging & Quality (Logistics)
- Education – Bachelor degree in technical and/or commercial area
- Experience – 3 years experience working with suppliers including problem solving activities
· Knowledge –
Very good understanding of complex business processes and packaging materials.
Understanding of technical drawings and quality processes in order to evaluate Inspection Sheets and support trouble shooting
Very familiar with main frame applications (AS400/NPA) & ACCES, TBP, A3, BPM
· Skills -
- Able to plan and prioritise own work : operational activities (hold, ..) versus project activities (NMP, kaizen)
- Problem solving incl reporting (to GM+ level) of different alternatives evaluated versus relevant criteria.
- Drafting & controlling master plan (Keshikomi) related to own project(s).
- Analyse & understand supplier (service) part production process and able to detect missing links and/or kaizen potential. Guide changes till completion.
- Accurate & systematic in planning and administration.
- Basic capabilities to lead a project(team).
- Negotiation skills based on facts & figures and workshop observation to motivate change.
- You are: fluent in English, customer oriented, familiar with regulations (safety, hazardous materials, labelling, interested in technical processes.
· Your mentality -
- wish to develop and you are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets.
- seek facts before making recommendations or decisions.
- have strong planning and organization skills
- enjoy working in a team, respecting others.
- have excellent communication skills
Why choose Enginity?
Enginity NV is a young, and fast growing company within the Cronos Group. We focus on Engineering, Innovation and improvement projects related to industry 4.0. We work as a strategic partner for our customers in industry and manufacturing to complete their project team. Our engineers shape and transform projects to their benefit.
Within Enginity you will have the opportunity to participate in challenging projects and will be guided on the basis of a personal development plan. In addition, we will look at training sessions together to refine your soft and hard skills. In addition, we offer an open-ended contract based on a gross salary supplemented by a number of extra-legal benefits and a company car, including a fuel card.
Maak kennis met enkele van je toekomstige collega’s
De stappen van
Deze website maakt gebruik van cookies om ervoor te zorgen dat u de beste surfervaring op onze website krijgt. Meer info✕