Geef een locatie op zodat we voor u de dichtsbijzijnde vacatures kunnen weergeven.
Program Manager - Limburg
We are looking for a Program Manager to support the growth of our client in the automotive industry. Do you have an Engineering degree en 5 years of experience in program management?
What are your responsibilities as a Program Manager
As a Program Manager you manage all project related activities in order to achieve the agreed program management procedures as well as the customer specific APQP requirements in terms of
- Product development targets
- manufacturing feasibility
Other responsibilities are:
- You create and manage a multifunctional project team where every member knows his or her responsibilities, executes his or her role, feels empowered an supported, knows the role of the other team members and acts accordingly.
- You are accountable for ensuring that the agreed project targets are delivered on time and in full.
- You are committed to stay within the agreed project budget boundaries and targets for a maximum ROS / ROI.
- Through the milestone management system, you will constantly monitor and report the progres of the project to management and all stakeholders.
- Traveling to our production facilities needs to be taken into account.
What do we expect from a Program Manager
- Education - Master or Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience - At least 5 years of experience in Program Management, preferably in Automotive Industry.
- Knowledge - English language is required.
Our client offers
A unique R&D environment, an interesting remuneration package with multiple additional benefits, flexible working hours and a considerable number of holidays.
Maak kennis met enkele van je toekomstige collega’s
De stappen van
Deze website maakt gebruik van cookies om ervoor te zorgen dat u de beste surfervaring op onze website krijgt. Meer info✕