Geef een locatie op zodat we voor u de dichtsbijzijnde vacatures kunnen weergeven.
Process Engineer - Lummen
We are looking for a Process Engineer to join the team of seven colleagues of our client in the automotive industry.
Looking for a new challenge in defining and validating manufacturing processes? 3 to 5 years of experience and have knowledge of metal forming and joining? Apply here!
What are your responsibilities as a Process Engineer?
Our Process Engineer will be joining the team that’s creating the Emission Control Systems (ECS). You will be responsible for defining and validating the process:
- Conduct feasibility study (Design for Manufacturing) from quotation onward
- Deliver flowcharts, cycle time study, conduct VSM
- Propose SMART performance targets for OEE, scrap, SMED, …
- Deliver initial layout and manning, standardized work and times
- Initiate and update PFMEA
- Deliver machine and tooling list
- Provide all inputs to cost calculation
- Manage tooling RAACI’s with plants
- Define prototype tool concepts and test these concepts
- Provide production M-BOM
- Initiate Digital Twin simulations for feasibility checks in catalyst and tube processing, welding applications and general plant layout and participates actively
- Contribute to PFEP with packaging sheets
Process validation (until handover to plant)
- Define key process characteristics and perform preliminary capability study.
- Define, Execute and report on acceptance tests at suppliers
- Support the plant engineering team in the production of the PPAP and R@R samples
Provide core process technology expertise and participate in Core Competence Team.
What do we expect from a Process engineer
Education - Master’s in engineering (Welding Engineer is a plus!)
Experience - At least 3-5 years of relevant experience (in the automotive industry)
Knowledge - Working knowledge of metal forming and joining. Good knowledge of plan reading, tolerance studies and date reference systems. Design for six sigma techniques.
- Language – English is required
Our client offers
A unique R&D environment, an interesting remuneration package with multiple additional benefits, flexible working hours and a considerable number of holidays.
Maak kennis met enkele van je toekomstige collega’s
De stappen van
Deze website maakt gebruik van cookies om ervoor te zorgen dat u de beste surfervaring op onze website krijgt. Meer info✕