Geef een locatie op zodat we voor u de dichtsbijzijnde vacatures kunnen weergeven.
We are looking for a Green/Black Belt certified Process Engineer with experience in Manufacturing or Project driven functions for our client in the cosmetics industry in the region of Kempen.
What are your responsibilities as a Process Engineer?
- Setting priorities for improvement actions within bulk manufacturing based on KPI’s.
- Build and support best practices to define and implement profiling of the plant.
- Responsibility for the CI roadmap in the operations, in cooperation with 3 Work Centers and Warehouse.
- Lead, coordinate and implement Continuous Improvement projects to deliver KPI’s.
- Maintaining a focus on analyzing performance and identifying opportunities, with the aim of improving capabilities and optimizing performance.
- Encouraging employees to continuously improve the SQDC+P parameters.
- Assisting managers in capital projects.
- Attending networking activities inside and outside the organization.
What do we expect from a Process Engineer
- Education - Master degree in Engineering or similar qualification with 5 years of experience in Manufacturing, Engineering or Project driven functions.
- Experience - Six Sigma Green or Black Belt or in a continuous improvement including Six Sigma, TPM, Lean.
- Skills - Strong analytical and communication skills and able to communicate to higher levels in the organization. Ability to visualize concise presentations as base for strategic decisions within Operations. Hands-on approach. Creative and innovative thinking. Demonstrated ability to analyze complex system relationships and manage multiple priorities. Be comfortable working in a complex international environment.
Our client offers
A full-time employment in which you have to travel (5%), rewarded with a gross salary and other benefits as a hospitalization insurance (family included), group insurance, meal vouchers, shop discount for company products, bicycle lease and allowance, 20 days of vacation and 12 ADV days.
Maak kennis met enkele van je toekomstige collega’s
De stappen van
Deze website maakt gebruik van cookies om ervoor te zorgen dat u de beste surfervaring op onze website krijgt. Meer info✕