Geef een locatie op zodat we voor u de dichtsbijzijnde vacatures kunnen weergeven.
Maintenance Manager - Limburg
We are looking for a Maintenance Manager, who will play a vital role in the growth and improvement ambitions of our client in the chemical industry in Limburg.
What are your responsibilities as Maintenance Manager
- You lead and manage the Maintenance Department in a timely, efficient and cost-effective manner.
- You are responsible for all maintenance activities: mechanical, E&I, reliability and warehouse.
- You manage all maintenance resources in order to minimize downtime in close cooperation with Manufacturing and Process Engineering.
- As Plant Team member you translate the operating strategy into the Maintenance discipline, with a clear focus on safety, quality, reliability and operating cost.
- You articulate the Maintenance strategy at the day to day shop floor level.
- As a coach and a challenger you ensure and encourage a skilled, motivated and high performing team.
- You minimize working capital by monitoring inventory levels and replacement cycles of spare parts and coordination of purchasing.
- You have budget responsibility for all Maintenance activities and provide plant management with reports on Maintenance cost.
- You stimulate transparency and openness to learning and improvement by actively promoting a safe working environment for all employees.
- You participate in meetings with social partners.
What do we expect from a Maintenance Manager
- Education – Masters degree in Engineering with preferably 10 years of experience withing an industrial environment.
- Experience – You have technical knowledge and Maintenance experience in the chemical process industry. You demonstrate understanding and deep proficiency with respect to preventive and reliability centered Maintenance and engineering principles.
- Knowledge – You have knowledge of financial/cost accounting. You speak Dutch and English fluently.
- Skills – You can lead, coach, challenge and motivate individuals and teams. You act as a role model in terms of result orientation, discipline and compliance through visible leadership. You have a hands-on attitude.
Our client offersOur client offers a full-time open ended contract and a motivating salary package with fringe benefits (car, group insurance, hospitalization insurance and meal vouchers). You will be working in a challenging, international environment with growth potential and the chance to broaden your network and experience level. You will be working in a team with the right attitude and spirit to let you grow and succeed in your job.
Maak kennis met enkele van je toekomstige collega’s
De stappen van
Deze website maakt gebruik van cookies om ervoor te zorgen dat u de beste surfervaring op onze website krijgt. Meer info✕