Geef een locatie op zodat we voor u de dichtsbijzijnde vacatures kunnen weergeven.
Document controller – PuursWe are looking for a Document Controller with experience in document management for a new project for our client in the pharmaceutical industry in Puurs.
What are your responsibilities as a Document ControllerWe are looking for experienced Document Controller to join the Construction Management team. Experience in a big pharmaceutical construction project and a good knowledge of technical and construction documentation are recommended.
- Manage all Incoming and outgoing documentation.
- Manage all Field Change Reports, Non-conformity Reports, Request for Information
- Upload document in the document management system (sharepoint).
- Maintain Excel Log/Register to track the Document Status.
- Organize meetings and prepare MOM’s.
- Organize and setup Review Process.
- Organize, Manage and Archive the Hardcopies.
- Coordinate with the other department.
- Coordinate with the Client, Consultant and Contractor if required.
- Provide training to starters.
- Prepare Document Status Report
- Follow-up with the concern person for Document Pending and Review/Approval.
- Follow-up Inspection & Testing Plans
- Follow-up contractor invoices, PO’s, payment schedules, …
- Prepare hand-over documentation
- Coordinate and prepare of weekly site progress report and safety KPI’s
- Scan the documents.
What do we expect from a Document controller?
- Education – Degree in relevant field (construction, civil, ..)
- Experience - 7+ years of experience as a Document controller. Good knowledge of Technical and Construction Documents.
- Knowledge - Knowledge to work in document management systems. Good knowledge of Office 365 applications. Knowledge of Ariba is a plus. Good knowledge to prepare log and Document status Report. Excellent interpersonal communication skills in Dutch & English
- Skills - Team player, delivery-focused, commercial acumen, effective negotiator, self-motivated, able to manage expectations, find common ground and gain consensus, timely, task and detail deadline orientated, motivator and good communicator
Why choose Enginity?
Enginity NV is a young, and fast growing company within the Cronos Group. We focus on Engineering, Innovation and improvement projects related to industry 4.0. We work as a strategic partner for our customers in industry and manufacturing to complete their project team. Our engineers shape and transform projects to their benefit.
Within Enginity you will have the opportunity to participate in challenging projects and will be guided on the basis of a personal development plan. In addition, we will look at training sessions together to refine your soft and hard skills. In addition, we offer an open-ended contract based on a gross salary supplemented by a number of extra-legal benefits and a company car, including a fuel card.
Maak kennis met enkele van je toekomstige collega’s
De stappen van
Deze website maakt gebruik van cookies om ervoor te zorgen dat u de beste surfervaring op onze website krijgt. Meer info✕