Geef een locatie op zodat we voor u de dichtsbijzijnde vacatures kunnen weergeven.
CREO Designer – Limburg
We are looking for a CREO Designer. Responsible for the design and calculation of all mechanical interfaces. (Domain Lead Testing)
What are your responsibilities as CREO Designer
- Tooling design: create a 3D design for load test tooling based on the geometrical interfaces of the wind gearbox under test and existing load test equipment and translate into 2D production drawings and BOM. Designs are to be verified for fitness for manufacturing and assembly.
- Calculation: based on predefined load test conditions perform FE analysis to determine maximum stress levels and verify those with the strength and fatigue robustness of the selected materials.
- Standardization: align the applied design and calculation process with the existing standards and best practice.
- Database: create and manage a load test tooling database.
- Equipment design: Own the equipment models. Retroactively model existing equipment. Provide insight and expertise in mechanical equipment design for future test rigs.
What do we expect from a CREO Designer
- Education – Engineering degree, preferably in Mechanics
- Experience - 10 years of professional experience in a manufacturing environment of which min 5 in equipment development.
- Knowledge – Profoundly skilled in 2D and 3D mechanical design (CREO), Skilled in FEA (Ansys), Insight in bolt-, weld-, shrink- and friction connections, Insight in main design standards (Eurocode, EN 1090, VDI, FKM), Insight in lifetime calculation (Wöhler, Palmgren, Miner), Insight in HSE requirements, Insight in steel manufacturing process (casting, forging, hardening, machining) English language required. German is an asset.
- Skills – Team player, Safety and quality focused, Takes ownership, Thinks in options. Solution oriented. Proactive.
Why choose Enginity?
Within Enginity you will have the opportunity to participate in challenging projects and will be guided on the basis of a personal development plan. In addition, we will look at training sessions together to refine your soft and hard skills. In addition, we offer an open-ended contract based on a gross salary supplemented by a number of extra-legal benefits and a company car, including a fuel card.
Maak kennis met enkele van je toekomstige collega’s
De stappen van
Deze website maakt gebruik van cookies om ervoor te zorgen dat u de beste surfervaring op onze website krijgt. Meer info✕