Geef een locatie op zodat we voor u de dichtsbijzijnde vacatures kunnen weergeven.
Automation EngineerPuurs, België
We are looking for an Automation Engineer with working experience in an industrial environment for a long-term project for our client in the pharmaceutical industry in Puurs.
What are your responsibilities as an Automation Engineer
- Establish project goals and planning.
- Integrate machines and applications within existing data communication model.
- Work with end users, suppliers and other engineers to determine the Engineering design specification.
- Acquire in depth knowledge about the used integration methods within the - plant.
- Apply the integration model of the company on new installations.
- Determine testing scenarios and composing the qualification protocols.
- Conduct risk assessments.
- Together with the end users, commission the system with coverage during startup.
- Compose the machine file for the systems.
- Provide second line support during regular operations.
- Maintain the system lifecycle by implementing changes and continuous improvement actions.
What do we expect from an Automation Engineer
- Education - Master or Bachelor in Automation (or equivalent based on experience).
- Experience - At least 3 years’ experience in an industrial (automation) environment and executing/follow up of automation projects and/or software projects. Experience with problem solving/troubleshooting and data analysis. Preferred qualifications are experience in pharmaceutical environment, cloud based application development and working with external parties on process automation projects. Experience with Industry 4.0 / IOT platforms and Zenon SCADA (Copa Data) are also a plus.
- Knowledge - Broad knowledge of modern industrial computer hardware, -software and –networks and industrial communication protocols. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Skills - Strong analytical skills, methodically set, innovative thinker. Creative solution provider. Team player with the ability to work independently.
Why choose Enginity?
Enginity NV is a young, and fast growing company within the Cronos Group. We focus on Engineering, Innovation and improvement projects related to industry 4.0. We work as a strategic partner for our customers in industry and manufacturing to complete their project team. Our engineers shape and transform projects to their benefit.
Within Enginity you will have the opportunity to participate in challenging projects and will be guided on the basis of a personal development plan. In addition, we will look at training sessions together to refine your soft and hard skills. In addition, we offer an open-ended contract based on a gross salary supplemented by a number of extra-legal benefits and a company car, including a fuel card.
Maak kennis met enkele van je toekomstige collega’s
De stappen van
Deze website maakt gebruik van cookies om ervoor te zorgen dat u de beste surfervaring op onze website krijgt. Meer info✕